Saturday, July 19, 2008

MY FIRST LOVE


It was the first time I was falling in love,
With a maiden more beautiful than a dove,
I had seen her twice,
Looking into my eyes,
She had captured my lonely heart,
As if it was her art.
Her large and beautiful blue eyes,
Told me, that I could not win them by dice
Then she flashed towards me a million dollar smile,
For which I would be ready to travel a thousand miles,
I fell in love, which grew deeper and deeper,
As she went further and further.
I kept following her for long time,
I was not sure if that was a crime,
She finally entered the railway station,
And waited there with patience.
After a while, a train arrived,
On which she went,
Just then she turned, and a flying kiss to me she sent,
I got a feeling that I cannot derive,
'Cause it stirred up all my emotions,
And, I stood there without any motion.

No comments: